Ripped Off By Vision Eyes Opticians

I went to this optician alone, i had dyslexia a learning disability. And was ripped off.

The manager Masu Asaria told me that i get a discount on the designer frame that it was the last one you could have it for £60. I agreed then the staff lady Faiza Asaria took the measurement she said that it going to be £235 because i had a high eye prescription like myopia and astigmatism. They will have to make special thinned-down lens i was a bit confused they took all the cash from me and after 2 weeks i went to ask if they were ready they said no the lab is very busy. After the 3rd week i got the glasses the frame looked old it was a bit dusty so i cleaned it and i did not understand why the glasses where so expensive and i later found out that i was tricked by the opticians they mixed up the prices on the receipt charging me the full price for the designer frame. They wrote on the receipt... frame £60 lens £175. I was not happy about this so phoned the optician the manager was very arrogant and threated me. So i left it there i could not do anything who's going to listen to a poor person like me. This was a low-life thing they did.

People With disabilities Should Not Go To Vision Eyes Opticians!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 24 No 24
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Vision Eyes Opticians. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Vision Eyes Opticians.
Filing a new complaint about